Auto Draft

Hello! I’m an English teacher in a small French village called Lisette. It’s located in south. We can only make one group of school children every year. Sometimes we combine classes from different grade levels. Yet this is not about the struggles we endure, our school being one of the least attended in the district, they are trying to downsize the school to parking lots and have all the students travel by bus to the central district of the school. This will benefit me, and they will promise continued employment and better pay in the event that school closes.

In between, we’ll continue our research. The best thing to do is pick the most relevant videos available on Youtube and then attempt to translate them into our own language. It’s not always simple, as we sometimes encounter slang, slur or even outright inappropriate words. We don’t employ those words and try different ones. There could be news about television stars, celebrities actors, famous people or even rap starts. I made the decision to create videos at home. This helped me stay clear of nonsense and create better videos. We are not always able to connect to wifi at school because we are far away from all the towers. Also, sometimes our plans to watch Youtube videos fail because we’re not near enough.

I started to download videos from Youtube in preparation for the lesson. It allowed me to both prescreen the language in the video, as well as increase the usefulness and information of the video. I keep it if it’s notneeded, then take it off and move to the next. I usually download about 10-15 videos per lesson. It removes all ads from the video. This is extremely beneficial since I do not want my kids to see ads that I play at home. Knowing that I don’t intend to be able to use all the video clips, I put up between 1.5 and two hours of video. Kids are cruel, they yell at some videos and welcome others, I have no idea what the pattern is within that.

So my method of preparing is fairly simple. The procedure is easy. I look up videos that I would like to download and put them in a playlist that I keep secret. After that, I copy the URL of the video playlist and visit one of the three websites I am aware of that can assist. It’s first Converto followed by the more well-known Y2mate, and in the event that none of those two fail, I’ll try 2conv. This is typically the third option, and is often compatible with German video. However playlists aren’t supported by it. Converto works perfectly with playlists of videos. You can view every video within it and will recommend that you download the original videos one at a time or convert them into MP3/MP4 format. Converto is safe, has no ads, at most – for now, and it comes in a variety of languages, which makes it useful for many people around the globe.

While Y2mate may be my second choice, I sometimes choose it first. Although it’s obvious that the other will not aid, it’s still an excellent choice. The thing I don’t like about Y2mate is the advertising banners and redirects. It’s very commercial, it’s difficult to use, and it constantly distracts you with pop-ups.. Similar to 2conv, but they are more like static banners, so they are more elegant. Although translations can be made for other languages, they are not readily available, they’re better than the original. You may choose a more secure alternative, but they may contain malware and risk when you accept their ads. They have fewer sites which you can download video and convert it to MP3 or MP4, however this doesn’t mean they are incapable.

I prefer to work with established labels than with beginners. https://mp3-juices.pw People who have demonstrated their ability to survive are active despite constant scrutiny from labels and authorities. I am happy knowing that the site I am using is secure and safe. It’s perfect, and I returned to Youtube. It’s worth trying.